Saturday, December 27, 2008

Goodreads

I thought goodreads is a deent idea, but I did not really want to send a bunch of emails to my frieds bugging them to join up. I know I get a bit annoyed when people try to to get me to join up with their social networking type sites. Plus the emil adress I used for this account does not have any friends in it, it is the account that I use when signing up for automatic feeds so none of my friends are even in my address book. The site was easyt o use though and all of my books were on there, although none of them were obscure choices. For one I had a couple of different editions to chose from and I hope I picvked the right one.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Peter - lots of reference folks are in GoodReads. You can find me by searching by name (I couldn't find you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. and like any good info retrieval system, when you find one access point, you find related objects (in this case, the library folk who are there are each other's friends)

    ReplyDelete