Saturday, December 27, 2008

More RSS

Do you think you'd regularly use RSS to keep up with personal or professional blogs? Why or Why not?

I have used RSS feeds before, but nveer got into them. I may use them occasionally for some sites and think they are a nice tool. The wowberry feed for graphic novels is useful since I help buy graphic novels and this lets me know which ones the library is getting. I looked around for a while but did not find too much more that I thought was interesting.

I had used technocrati before so I am most familiar with it and find it pretty eacy to use, It is organized by catagory fairly well. The google reader was relatively easy to use, but seemed slow for a google product. I usually do not go out looking for interesting sites, but will subscribe to one I find stumble upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment